(as of May 01,2023 09:09:30 UTC – Details)
· Which strategies and tactics are needed to develop and implement a Digital Business?
· How do we work out where to put our investment?
· What are the things that have to happen in an organisation to make a Digital Business successful?
· How should businesses select the best digital technology, media and insight sources to compete?
This new edition of Dave Chaffey’s bestselling book, joined this time by fellow authors Tanya Hemphill and David Edmundson-Bird, is your guide to answering these tough questions. Written in an engaging and informative style, Digital Business and E-Commerce Management will give you the knowledge and skills to be able to handle the speed of change faced by organisations in the digital world.
In this seventh edition of the book, Chaffey, Hemphill and Edmundson-Bird bring together the most recent academic and practitioner thinking. Covering all aspects of digital business including strategy, digital comms and transformation, Digital Business and E-Commerce Management gives you the benefit of:
· A structured approach to review, plan and implement a digital business strategy for all types of organisation
· The latest on digital marketing techniques in SEO, social media comms and content marketing
· All new case studies providing examples of organisations and their experiences of digital business and e-commerce
· A brand new chapter introducing the concepts of digital business transformation and growth hacking
Whether you’re a student studying digital business and e-commerce, a marketer or a business manager, Digital Business and E-Commerce Management is the essential text to help you understand and apply the concepts of ‘Digital’, strategy and implementation.
Publisher : Pearson; 7th edition (June 13, 2019)
Language : English
Paperback : 680 pages
ISBN-10 : 1292193336
ISBN-13 : 978-1292193335
Item Weight : 2.78 pounds
Dimensions : 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches