(as of Mar 02,2024 22:54:31 UTC – Details)
About Travel Hacking
Are you currently planning your first dream adventure?
Not sure where to start?
Always wondered how to travel around the world on a backpackers budget for cheap or even in some cases for free?
By following the steps laid out in travel hacking, anyone can easily create a lifestyle focused towards travel.
This book will help you:
• Sell unwanted Junk to help support your travel funds
• Pack like a pro and explain which gear you should take with you
• Find cheap flights in the most effective way, saving you time
• Explore affordable travel options such as rail passes
• Buy food in the most effective way on a budget
• Manage your Travel budget so you can travel more
Also shows you how to:
• Book Around the World flight tickets
• Use air mile schemes to purchase free flights.
• Use Couchsurfing for free accommodation
• Which methods work to book Hostels more effectively
Special sections surrounding:
• Alternative sleeping options such as sleeping in airports
• Looking into Travel Insurance options
• How to Study abroad
• How to Teach English abroad
• How to arrange Holiday Working Visas for Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
• Should you travel alone or with a friend
• Keeping on top of health whilst travelling
Issues addressed in this book:
• Choosing Travel as a Lifestyle Choice
• What it takes to be a Backpacker, exploring the Mentality around it.
• Travel philosophy and Beating Conformity
• Using a minimalist approach to travel better
A personal note from the author:
I wrote travel hacking to help first time travellers to see the world, I was once in your shoes and understand it can be a worrying endeavor from the start. I’m here to tell you that it’s possible, with the information outlined in travel hacking, it contains everything needed to start travelling. I wrote a personal opening chapter about my first travelling experience to help you understand that we all have to start somewhere. Within this book I teach you how to take the fear out of travelling by laying out easy to follow steps that I’ve personally gained based on my past 10 years of experience travelling round the world. Travelling doesn’t have to be expensive, by looking at travel differently, it can be done on an affordable budget. I wish you all the best with your adventure. Scroll up, click the buy button and start your journey today!
A review from a first time traveller/reader:
Vincent de Held, The Netherlands: Travel hacking contains a nice mixture of travellers philosophy combined with very practical information and anecdotes. I’m about to travel to New Zealand for a year and have never been away from home for a long period of time. Travel hacking taught me a lot about almost everything I wanted to know. What to pack, where to go and how to book cheap flights. He answered all the first worries, I had and I’m feeling confident about my trip. It was written by a traveller with true experience in this area, but without the showing-off style that some writers use. Dave shows how it’s possible to adapt your current life to a travelling lifestyle.
ASIN : B00CGM8VM4
Publication date : April 20, 2013
Language : English
File size : 337 KB
Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
X-Ray : Not Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
Print length : 154 pages
Page numbers source ISBN : 1481253239